Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Penstock Pieces...

I spent some time this fall working on two video segments for Daniel DeLaVernge. All I can really say is that I feel blessed to have had the chance to be inspired by such an amazing individual. He left a lasting and powerful impression on me that I continue to discover.

The following piece was created for LVM Issue #18. A spotlight on a few of the BC missions the Range Life crew pulled off in the past year. Daniel mentioned something about cutting this piece a bit short in #18 and leaving the rest for #19. Here is the full length version...


Range Life BC

I produced the following segment on the San Juan Islands for Kayak Journal Issue #1. Check out this paradise perhaps best enjoyed from the seat of a sea kayak...


San Juan Islands

Thanks for all the help and support with these pieces Daniel. See you on the water!

No comments: